As the business continues its path of reform, customers remain at the centre of everything we do enabled by a program of investments in technology, people and new energy services, and a clear focus on commercial leadership and cultural excellence.
We currently have an opportunity for a consultant to work on the optimisation of Procurement processes and systems, in particular, Non-Inventory Requisitions to Payment, and Sourcing and Supplier Contracts Management. An intimate knowledge of Oracle Fusion (Cloud) Procurement is a must, coupled with experience in Procurement process business applications, ideally in energy or utilities.
The individual is required to demonstrate a high level of relevant experience and an in-depth understanding to:
- Design and re-engineer processes, workflows and system interfaces that are portable and scalable
- Collaboratively deliver process improvements through process automation and data analytics to support evolving operational needs
- Continually assess operational risks and propose effective solutions for process and control improvements
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 year of experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualification in an IT discipline
- A collaborative individual with strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Superior people management and interpersonal skills in communicating, influencing and negotiating
- Experience and skill in working and dealing with business units and key stakeholders
- Experience in identifying, analysing and solving complex problems
- Strong analytical capability and attention to detail
Start: Immediate start, duration: Initially 6 months (extension possible)
Rates: The net rates to the consultant will be market-rate based on experience for the right professional, junior to senior
Close date: No later than Wednesday 18th May 2022, 5pm AEST