Consultant Gig #648
BAF Request 648 – BRISBANE – Mining & Processing – Implementation Consultant
Industry / Client
Mining & Processing – Disguised Client Description
Implementation of a Management Operating System.
- Working with the client and consulting team, in developing detailed plans, planning artefacts and practices for implementing a management operating system (MOS) across a large and complex mining/processing site;
- Provide excellent facilitation skills to assist in the design and delivery of the detailed program.
- Work alongside the consulting program manager, other consultants, client program management and client dedicated team on the overall program design and delivery.
- Design and implementation of a process for upgrading/implementing shift start-up MOS planning boards
Skills and experience required
- 3+ years as a management consultant or industry executive
- Complex multi-business, multi-geography enterprises
- Mining and/or ore processing
- Management operating systems implementation experience
- Deep experience in MOS, as well and mining and or ore processing. User-cantered design in lean/MOS planning processes and artefacts will be an asset.
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Extend through to November 2019
- Location: The client location is PNG, and the engagement is on a FIFO basis 15-13 pattern (16 days paid for each rotation).
- Rate: Daily gross rate between AU$1,500 and AU$1,800. Final amount to be negotiated with client.
- Closes: 3/07/2019, 5pm AEST
To express your interest and confirm your availability, complete the form at: http://internalconsulting.com/applynow.
Ref: BAF 648: Mining, Implementation Consultant, ICG Client, Brisbane