We will start with a full assessment of supply chain, operations and leadership and then support the client during the transformation of their supply chain and plants in Singapore & Malaysia. Depending on the current COVID-19 situation, work is expected to commence in May 2020.
Ideally the consultant would possess the necessary experience and qualifications:
- 3 years in Operations & Supply Chain transformation experience
- Lean Six Sigma GB certified
- Track record of successful transformations in Operations &/or Supply Chain
- Experience in establishing Lean operating systems (Performance Management, 5S, Operational Excellence, TPS, SMED, Kaizen, JIT, and Kanban)
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Start Date: Start is likely to be May 2020.
- Duration: TBA
- Location: Singapore -Candidates will be responsible for their own travel and accomodation
- Rate: Gross daily rate betweeen $1.200 & $1,500 SGD
- Closes: 17/04/20, 5pm Singapore time