The Programme Manager will be working with the ICG Engagement Lead (Programme Director), supporting the establishment of a major customer experience programme that will aid the transformation of the bank into a customer-centred organisation.
Specific experience in the following areas is required, with a referenceable track record of/proven expertise in:
- Islamic banking regulation understanding
- ability to work across a complex enterprise with numerous stakeholders
- attention to detail and the highest quality of execution
- highly developed issue and risk management skills
- an internal and external audit mindset
- controls and business processing skills
- strong communications (oral and written) and interviewing skills
- must speak fluent Turkish
- customer first mindset
- retail and business banking product, service, and process expertise
- be a team player
- Start Date: August 2020
- Duration: initially as a 3-month programme, for 3-4 days per week with potential 9-month extension.
- Location: Istanbul/remote-
based role (Covid-19 dependent)
- Rate: The gross daily rate will be c.500USD, based on candidate experience level and fit and finalised with the client upon selection.
- Closes: 17/06/20, 5pm UK -18/6/20, 2am AEST