Working with the ICG engagement lead, the consultant will be responsible for reviewing, improving, and finalising a current working version of the client’s AML/CTF program for Board review and approval.
- Australian payments acquiring environment
- AML/CTF policy writing, implementation, controls (audit as a bonus)
- current understanding of merchant business risks and client pitfalls
- ability to work across a complex enterprise with numerous stakeholders
- attention to detail and the highest quality of execution
- highly developed issue and risk management skills
- influencing and negotiating skills
- leadership and innovative strategic thinking
- controls and business processing skills
- strong understanding of level 1-2-3 risk responsibilities & accountabilities
- strong communications (oral and written) and interviewing skills
- customer first mindset and team player
- Start date: Starting immediately
- Duration: 4-week engagement.
- Location: Remote-based engagement. Any necessary travel required by the client within Australia to be covered (and as allowed by current state government travel restrictions).
- Rate:The gross daily rate will be between $1,250 and $1,750 and finalised with the client upon selection.
Closes: 17/07/20, 5pm AEST