The role is for an extended duration as either a permanent or fixed term hire to support a large SI program.
Successful candidates will have the following experience
- LSA Certification with at least 8 years’ experience in PEGA decisioning
- Good Experience with Large scale data is needed.
- Amount of data they have handled in their previous projects
- Various integrations and APIs implemented to allow the data to flow through the system.
- Good Experience in leveraging Pega’s Out of the box campaigns
- Knowledge on Pega’s Container APIs· Experience with Next Best Action Designer
- Contribution in achieving reusable and decoupled strategies?
- Hands-On Experience with running inbound & outbound campaigns, contract strategy, segmentation,modelling and Offer Flow.
- Experience in Managing, scaling and tuning Interaction History Hands-On experience in using VBD & Simulation
- Experience in Cassandra DB
- Experience in integrating with File systems (HDFS), Stream data sets like Kafka
- Experience in Batch & Real time DataFlow
- Experience in working with other SDAs and DAs. (Senior/ Decisioning Architects)
- Start date: ASAP start
- Duration: up to 12 months
- Location: Sydney
- Rate: Gross rate is negotiable based on experience and final client negotiations. A finders fees is also available for this role.