ICG is delighted to announce this initiative which will be led with the support of a team of foremost experts in Canadian Public Procurement. Our plan calls for a focus in four major areas: Defence & Security, IT/Government operations, Policy/Finance and HR/Contingent Labour.
This new practice will draw on our leadership team in North America, our proven general procurement expertise in Canada and the UK and substantial and growing experience working for Provincial, Federal, State and Local Governments across many of our existing geographies (including Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and the UK).
The successful accredited professionals will work as part of a high performing team guided by ICG and our Government Procurement experts and will be tasked with aggregating their combined experience and sales and marketing expertise in a new unifying force in the market.
We anticipate this team will be curated from professionals with one of the following backgrounds:
- Ex senior Government employee/advisor
- Ex Director, Partner or Principal level consultant to Government under one of the major brands
- Senior independent consultant to Government under a boutique brand with proven track record of success
- Start date: Candidates will be shortlisted for the above formal roles using the normal BAF® process and interviews will commence within two weeks after background checks have been run. Successful candidates will be onboarded to the ICG platform at no cost and trained in how to use the ICG platform to greatest effect to build their own “franchise” within our global platform. They will also benefit from the support of this team and ICG’s leadership. Two of ICG’s Global Partners are overseeing the initiative and launch and will provide support as needed. All legal and procurement and insurance and project invoicing and administration support will be provided by ICG.
- Reward: Normal ICG financial arrangements will apply to his initiative. In additional ICG HUB units will be awarded on a contingent basis to all successful candidates. Should this initiative lead to the formation of a global practice, then global equity may also be available on a contingent basis.
- Process: Applications will be through our normal online process which will all receive acknowledgement. Short listed applications for the most senior roles will be personally interviewed by our leadership team and Global CEO. The successful senior team will be publicly announced as soon as possible. All other applicants are welcome to stay involved through ICG’s normal BAF® process by applying for GIGs.
Applications close: Monday 2nd November, 5pm AEDT