A long standing ICG client is seeking ICG’s support to roll out a global partner development program.
Partner Development Program-Senior Partner-Virtual Faculty Roles
- Devised and run modules for a recent global partner development program at a blue-chip firm
- Modules will include values and leadership, but be skewed to c-suite client engagement skills (both process and content)
- Demonstrated the highest level of professional presentation and education skills
- Operated successfully as a senior partner at a blue-chip firm (This is NON-NEGOTIABLE)
- Ablility to work as part of a fluid global team on a light part time basis over the next 18 months
If you have served as a key designer or builder of such a program, we would also be interested in hearing from you.
Start: Proposal under development
Duration:Approx 18 months, potentially ongoing
Rate:Net daily rate will be commensurate with senior director status and firm pedigree – As a guide a minimum of AUD5K
Applications close: No later than Monday 8th February, 5pm AEDT
We will review all APTs and select the best to include in the proposal. The client may then conduct interviews or take our recommendation.