Alan Hui and Jason Smith have been appointed to lead and grow a focussed GRC practice and create great opportunities for ICG consultants who are governance, risk and compliance specialists. We are seeking interested consultants to join a GRC practice targeting ICG clients in Australia initially and then quickly to International markets. Ex/former Partners of consulting firms wanting to be part of a global practice should contact us for a confidential discussion and possible introduction to ICG’s global leadership.
- Expression of interest to be an active member of the expanded GRC practice
- Support ICG growth and development of its expanded Governance, Risk, and Compliance Practice.
- Identify other suitable candidates who would be interested in joining ICG’s GRC practice
- Be part of growing a new practice providing GRC consulting and resources to Australian industry clients initially then globally
- Provide relevant expertise and experience in supporting ICG Team Bios for the GRC practice marketing and sales activity
- Participate and contribute to RFPs, Proposals and EOIs
- Support production of thought leadership and marketing campaigns
Skills and experience required:
- Expertise and experience in governance, risk and compliance
- All ranges of experiences welcome
Start: 11 April 2021 – ongoing-Shortly after start date, an initial welcome virtual briefing meeting will be held with consultants responding to the BAF
- Execution rate to be confirmed for each project but expect a range of $1,000-$3,500 net per day based on experience and client value
- Origination and referral fees range up to 20% depending on your role identifying and closing any sales (minimum 10% for successful hot referrals)
- ICG membership fees can be paid in advance for a $400 discount else paid with your first invoice to ICG on assignment