The role is for one or multiple experienced professionals to develop ICG’s response/proposal for this multi-phase project opportunity supported by the client relationship manager. The work will require deep expertise in investment frameworks, commercialisation, partnerships and funding arrangements.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Knowledge and experience in investment processes, frameworks and objectives
- Knowledge of commercialisation, partnerships and funding arrangements
- Experience providing advice on R&D and commercialisation
- Experience drafting investment frameworks, strategies and operational processes
- Familiarity with measuring direct and indirect benefits from investments
- Proposal development skills
- Strong presentation skills
Start: The proposal is due Monday 3 May with the work planned to commence in May. The project is expected to span a couple months with substantial follow-on project opportunities.
Location: Victoria – a mix of onsite and remote arrangements
Rates: The daily rate to the consultant will be in the range of $1500–$2000 plus. A Spotters Fee is available to anyone recommending a consultant outside the ICG network who then helps to win the project.
Close date: No later than Wednesday 28th April, 5pm AEST