- Experience in defining and applying scrum frameworks for a large organisation and multifaceted transformation program
- Ability to design visual tools to manage and track the above mentioned transformation program
- Strong communication skills at a Project Manager and executive level
- Established coaching skills that build the skills of stakeholders and enable success across individual initiatives and the overall program
- Formal/professional scrum master qualifications
- Flexibility in tailoring scrum frameworks to individual client circumstances to remain flexible and open to opportunities for teams to improve their workflow
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a scrum master at a large corporate or equivalent top tier consulting firm
Start: Immediate start, duration 12 months, with the potential to move on to other projects in related areas.
Location: Sydney, with remote working allowed
Rates: Daily rate for this role incommensurate with seniority and is set at $900/day paid to the right professional.
Close date: No later than Wednesday 2nd June 2021 5pm, AEST