The boutique firm’s client is based in the UAE and is a private Hospital that has recently had its strategy developed by a consulting firm. They are now seeking to execute this strategy and wish to hire a consultant with International Medical Tourism experience to develop a go-to-market plan for one of their initiatives. This plan needs to clearly outline how to execute a component of their strategy.
Ideally, the candidates should have:
- 10+ years of medical tourism experience, preferably with a successful track record in execution
- 7+ years of designing and executing go-to-market plans/strategy for health organisations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong senior stakeholder engagement experience
- Cultural sensitivity is a must
- Arabic speaking is NOT a must.
- Effectively manage stakeholders with work plans and clear deliverables and clear guidance
- Interface with a wide range of management level internal stakeholders, including c-suite interactions
- Agree priorities and ensure the required outputs are delivered on schedule
- Working with multiple business unit and functional leads to guide their contributions
- Interviewing very senior executives to solicit their input and refinements
Start: Starting within 1 month, It is expected that the duration will be approximately 2 months.
Location: Dubai, UAE. Due to COVID-19 this will be 100% completed remotely using online tools. Candidates from any location may be considered. Candidates from any location may be considered.
Rates: The daily rate is AUS $1500-1,700 per day depending on experience
Close date: No later than Thursday 19th August, 5pm (GMT+10), AEST