The successful consulting organisation will assist ASD stakeholders in the formation and development of an enterprise mission data strategy out to 2025 in support of organisational data sharing objectives. The successful consulting organisation will elaborate this strategy into a mission data governance framework to support its execution. This framework will align with other Government, ASD and Defence approaches and should influence best practise in mission data governance within ASD. The successful consulting organisation will develop a preliminary implementation plan to realise the mission data governance framework.
- Develop and/or validate an enterprise data strategy out to 2025 to provide guidance which strengthens and leverages ASD mission data capabilities to achieve scale to address
- future strategic and geographical challenges.
- Develop a preliminary mission data governance framework out to 2025 which provides a basis for mission data sharing alignment and organisational best practise in mission data
- governance within ASD.
- Develop a preliminary implementation plan to realise the mission data governance framework
Skills and experience required:
- Data sharing principles as applied in Australian Government
- Experience with data strategy development or managing enterprise data assets in a large, complex organisation.
- Security Clearances required for personnel working on this Task, must hold a minimum NV1 Clearance, NV2 preferred.
- A current AGSVA Negative Vetting 1 clearance at minimum is required, preferably a AGSVA Negative Vetting 2 clearance.
- Must submit a statement of suitability pertaining to the skills and experience of each candidate proposed against the deliverables.
- Must also submit a current CV including contact details for referees.
- Candidates will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate experience and skills against the defined Deliverables and specified personnel security requirements.
Start: Immediate, duration -3 month full time project
Location: Canberra – includes remote working
Rates: The daily rate to the consultant will be $1,485 – $1,530 per day+ GST per day.
Close date: No later than Thursday 2nd December 2021, 5pm AEST