The Project Manager is accountable for the development, monitoring and management of technology changes to implement, upgrade or enhance technology to support business units in achieving benefits.
In addition, the role is responsible for all outputs and activities of the specialist and teams reporting to them to ensure performance meets all governance, quality and standards as set by the client.
- Manage highly complex technology-based changes based on the Client’s Technology Roadmap and/or the Transformation Portfolio
- Manage all aspects of technology changes based on eTech ITIL Change and Release standards, using the appropriate System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including adherence to project and program
- Governance standards
- Lead technology change specialists and teams to deliver within mandated timeframes and quality, technology that enables Business Divisions to achieve the desired Benefits
- Responsible for the initial estimation, submission for approval, baselining and management of technology change financial budgets and schedules
- Manage and deliver regular executive level status reporting on technology change related milestones, risks, issues, mitigations, constraints, dependencies, budgets and schedules
- Responsible and accountable for building a collaborative approach for technology changes with impacted internal and external stakeholders, ensuring communications, training and associated change
- interdependencies are managed
- Lead technology procurement tasks based on Procurement Guidelines. Manage the establishment of associated legal instruments to ensure the Client achieves the best “value for money” and service standards
- Manage third party vendors to ensure delivery of services/products to standards and time frames acceptable to the Client.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Specialised professional with substantial experience in a similar professional role
- Demonstrated experience in managing people and diverse specialist technical teams in an Information Technology and Corporate environment
- Extensive experience managing complex technical change tasks, projects and/or programmes of work including within large enterprises, both in Corporate and Information Technology
- Developing and collating performance reporting which is meaningful to executive stakeholders and other relevant parties.
- Excellent skills in the development, implementation and management of technology related change strategies and policies
- Proven leadership and management skills in a technology change environment
- Ability to accept responsibilities and accountabilities and be focused on delivering technology change enablers for Benefits realisation
- High level interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes in an organisation with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities in a changing environment
- Communication skills with the ability to prepare executive and board level submissions
Bachelor of Information Technology or equivalent qualification or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications
- Project/Programme Management Certifications e.g. Prince2, PMBOK, MSP
- Technical Change management Certifications e.g. ITIL, Agile, SDLC.
- Experience working on SalesForce implementation and change projects will be highly desirable.
Start: Immediate start, duration: 6 months-extension possible
Location: Flexible but must be based in Australia and possibly New Zealand
Rates: The daily rate to the consultant will be based on experience for the right professional, final client negotiations and is expected to be approximately $950 + GST.
Close date: No later than Thursday 5th May 2022, 5pm AEST