This role sits within our global Identity and Cyber Security team. Opportunity to play a pivotal role in cyber security and be part of a team in transforming customer experience and delivering innovative capabilities for the client.
This team is responsible for defining and monitoring controls, embedding the standards and practices supporting Cyber Security, establishing structured governance practices, monitoring emerging risks and providing quality risk and data insights to identify and privileged access management functions.
This is a key role that will be supporting and executing alongside multiple work streams and manage diverse stakeholders representing technology, operational risk, and business operations. You will be able to apply your background gained in technology risk, project management, risk and data analysis, and owning end-to-end outcomes. There is a broad scope to work covering delivery, governance, and consulting.
- Support the uplift of the management of risk and controls through enhancement and implementation of Cyber Security policies and standards
- Drive improvements to current practices that support the rollout of a suite of technology capabilities, so that risk positions can be optimised and
- a sustainable governance model is in place
- Challenge, identify and oversee data controls. Develop metrics supporting risk, compliance and progress monitoring
- Perform analysis of user access incidents and issues and provide guidance on best practice
- Derive insights through analysis and challenge the resolution of audit and review outcomes so that consistent practices are embedded
- Represent identity management in cross-divisional initiatives, leading governance efforts to meet regulatory requirements and other improvement opportunities.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Experience in designing and testing Technology risk controls through regulatory, SOX, internal/external audits, IT security reviews
Familiarity in the technology landscape, infrastructure, identity management and analytics
Experience in operationalising, designing risk frameworks, transformational change and technology implementation
Broad project management and facilitation skills and the ability to work independently
Passion for innovation, a sense of curiosity, creativity, customer experience focus and motivation to grow your career.
Comfortable in undertaking technical and data analysis, ability to learn quickly and apply past patterns of learning.
Start: Immediate start, duration: Initially 6 months
Rates: The daily rate to the consultant will be negotiable but up to NET $1,250 + GST and for the right professional
Close date: No later than Friday 20th May 2022, 5pm AEST