The client is seeking a business analyst who will work with the CEO, COO and Strategy Consultant on financial modelling and execution of the Advice Strategy.
The candidate must have strong excel skills with experience building, and working with financial models (macros are not required) providing business analysis and reporting to support BAU operational and IT initiatives.
The Business Analyst must possess strong process design skills and facilitation skills, leading process design/requirements gathering workshops will be an important component of the role. You must be able to multi-task, with an ability to adapt to changing circumstances with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
Your capabilities should include:
- Experience with excel analysis and financial models is essential
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor level degree in Commerce, Business, Information Technology or Finance; or equivalent IT
- Extensive experience in a similar role within the Financial Advice/Planning Industry
- Polished skills in communicating, both written and oral, with a broad range of internal and external clients