The client is a fast growing Fintech Company within the cross border payment industry headquartered in Scandinavia. The Postal Network is part of the business.
Lead a business venture in a scale up phase within the Postal sector and Cross Border Payment industry.
- Validate the external market assumptions underlying the current Go To Market strategy
- Identify internal execution barriers and propose plan to overcome
- Lead a small team of 5 to expand an existing cross border payment network within the Postal Sector (Partners) plus acquire new Financial Service Providers to the network (Customers)
Skills and experience required:
- Deep insight into the global Postal Organisation sector (network partner of the Fintech Company.
- Project Management skills – integrating multiple work streams – commercial, product development, legal.
- Knowledge/experience from Cross Border Payment industry
- Analytical and structured
- Market/customer intelligence.
- Leadership experience – small team of 5 people.
Start date: Immediate start. Duration: 3-13 months, minimum 3 days per week.
APT’s must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.