The client is a circa £350m T/O equipment leasing and servicing business that has grown extensively through acquisitions over the last few years.
Head office is based north of Birmingham on the M6 Toll Road and they have multiple sites across the UK and Ireland – with a UK wide field engineer team.
Skills and experience required are:
- A proven Digital Transformation / ERP programme director who is able to pick up a programme 1/3 way through and lead/drive the client team and the IFS implementation forward
- Needs to have high energy and enthusiasm
- Be able to constructively challenge business SMEs and IFS to ensure the appropriate balance between vanilla, config and bespoke
- To influence and update the Executive Director
- Need to be able to get into the detail as well as direct the programme
- IFS experience is desired (but not essential)
- Field engineering environment is desired (but not essential)
Start: Work is likely to commence ASAP (January 2023 latest) and the assignment will last 12 months minimum. The role is full time/near full time.
Rates: The rate to ICG applicants is £600 – £700 per day based on experience plus reasonable expenses. The contract is expected to be outside IR 35.
Close date: No later than 15th December 2022 17:00 BST (UK)
APT’s must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.