The service request is for Finance Transformation consultants (at Manager and Assistant Manager levels) to work with our strategic partner alongside their project leaders to provide advisory services for their client base. There are a number of projects our client is already engaged with right now and the best fit resources will be applied to the appropriate projects. Specific sector knowledge is not a requirement but the projects will be to support a variety of different sized clients across industry.
- Deliver/support client engagement projects in a variety of industries.
- Critically appraise client functions/processes/projects against recognised good practice and provide practical and pragmatic recommendations.
- Discuss findings with clients and obtain their buy-in to recommendations.
- Write and constructively review client deliverables and reports.
- Co-present proposals, reports and progress updates (at all levels, inc Board).
- Ensure excellent client service is delivered.
- Support/Balance multiple activities (projects, clients, internal development activities).
- Work with the Senior Management Team to develop marketing materials and thought leadership and support business development activities.
- Remain up to date with latest thinking in Finance Transformation.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers.
Skills and experience required are:
- Good understanding of finance and accounting principles, as well as experience working with financial data and systems.
- Multi-year, hands-on experience of Finance Transformation projects/leading finance teams.
- Being able to work at strategic and operational levels.
- The ability to analyse data, identify trends, and draw insights.
- Good project management and communication skills.
- Awareness of change and transformation processes and issues.
- Proficient in relevant software and technology.
- Innovative thinking that can help improve the finance function and drive value for organisations.
- Appropriate professional related qualifications (eg: ACCA, ACA, CIMA).
Start: The roles will be for between 6-12 months and likely to commence ASAP. They will be outside IR35.
Rates: The rate to ICG applicants depends on the levels of experience. For the Assistant Manager we are looking at a rate from the client of up to £400/day and for the Manager a rate of up to £600/day.
Close date: No later than 27th February 2023 17:00 BST (UK).
APT’s must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.