- Act as the project’s asset management expert
- Inject insights and best practices into the program
- Be the peer to the client’s existing asset management executive
- Support the program manager and assist in management of firm and client resources to achieve project outcomes
- Elevate asset management capability from strategic business unit level to a holistic enterprise-level approach
- Deliver an engaging and supportive change management and transformation process to bring all stakeholders on the journey
- Achieve stated project outcomes which will be shared once an NDA is signed
- Proactively and reactively manage and or escalate issues and roadblocks as required
Skills and experience required:
- Asset Management and expertise at enterprise level
- Influencing senior executives and engaging with teams to receive required inputs / data from colleagues
- Self-starter, problem solver –someone who will be productive quickly and both get the outputs delivered on time but also show initiative in asking probing questions.
- Federal Governmental level client experience preferred (not mandatory)
- Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations for session being conducted along with client AM lead.
- Proficiency with collaboration tools is a must
Start: Mid-end July 2023 Duration: 6-9 months with potential to extend
Rates: Daily net rate for this role is commensurate with seniority $1,750 per day paid to the right professional.
Close date: No later than Sunday 2nd July 2023, 5pm AEST
APTs must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APTs and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.