- Support the project and client team
- Provide advanced business analyst skills (research, data capture and management, analysis, interpretation, and results presentation)
- Provide business process re-engineering skills (baselining, process mapping, operational research, improvement ideation, piloting, testing, improvement estimation)
- Contribute ideas and insights that further the teams objectives
- Documenting presenting, defending, and debating, level 1 to level 4 Swim lanes
- Accurate, timely and insightful business analysis
- Process improvements that move the deal and improve the customer and employee experience
- Proactively and reactively manage and or escalate issues and road blocks as required
- High-quality project documentation and board-level PPT documents
Skills and experience required:
- Business analysis skills at a proficient level (4 + years of analyst experience)
- Business process re-engineering skills at a very high level (process mapping tools experience documenting level 1 to level 4 swim lanes)
- Influencing key stakeholders and engaging with teams to receive required inputs / data from colleagues
- Self-starter, problem solver –someone who will be productive quickly and both get the outputs delivered on time but also show initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with creating a DBRS (functional and non-functional requirements) and requirement traceability matrix
- Assent management project experience is desirable
- Proficiency with collaboration tools is a must
Start: Mid-end July 2023 Duration: 6-9 months with potential to extend
Rates: Daily net rate for this role is commensurate with seniority $1,000 per day paid to the right professional.
Close date: No later than Sunday 2nd July 2023, 5pm AEST
APTs must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APTs and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.