The successful accredited professional will be working as part of a project team on a pilot for six months with a chance to extend with the following requirements:
- Significant experience (5-10 years) as a management consultant in the IT space
- Experience in procurement technology assessment & recommendation of a suitable platform (e.g., SAP Ariba or Coupa)
- Experience in working as an Industry/strategy consultant in significant procurement projects
- Experience in contracting, sourcing & contractor management
- Ability to collaborate online with a multinational project team
Start: Starting immediately for an initial six-month period with the potential to extend.
Location: Remotely or potentially on-site, Turkey time zone.
Rate: Daily gross rate of US$1,200 all-inclusive, including own travel, accommodation expenses, if required and when it is possible under current travel constraints.
Applications close: No later than Wednesday 17th February, 5pm AEDT
We will review all APTs and select the best to include in the proposal. The client may then conduct interviews or take our recommendation.