The Business Analyst will be responsible for designing the target operating model for products/services across the deposits and lending portfolio arising from regulatory requirements. Specifically, the new products/services will need to be designed to meet anti-hawking and target market determination requirements and the Analyst will be responsible for facilitating product process and collateral changes across the product suite.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have:
- Strong analytic and product/service design skills to determine the necessary changes to products/services as a result of each products’ target market determination
- Excellent communication skills in the context of putting forward a clear plan and regularly providing updates
- The ability to collaborate with a broad set of stakeholders including the distribution leadership team, risk, compliance and change managers
- Experience in product design and simplification
- Experience in product processes and reflecting these in changes to product collateral
- A team player in a multifaceted complex organisation
- 2-3+ years ‘experience in a Big 4 consulting firm in the above mentioned areas and/or similar experience working for a Retail Bank in Australia
Start: Immediate start, duration 4-6 months, with the potential to move on to other projects in related areas.
Location: Australia wide – Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne with remote working being possible. Although Brisbane to enable some onsite collaboration would be preferred
Rates: Daily rate for this role is commensurate with seniority and is set at $900/day paid to the right professional.
Close date: No later than Friday 9 July 2021, 5pm AEST