Lead a multi-stream project team, working with a Partner team and global SME network.
- Managing and/or executing of individual project modules.
- Developing hypotheses, managing data collection, model creation and analyses, conducting primary and secondary research, creatively tackling information limitations, and surfacing insights.
- Supporting the Partner group in project delivery through accurate and high-quality case execution
- Managing client relationships relevant to project execution, presenting to a wide range of audiences, and working day-to-day with clients and other stakeholders.
- Reporting to Engagement Managers and Principals, effectively seeking guidance on technical and senior-level steer to projects
- Coaching consultants and helping them develop their skill sets
Skills and experience required:
- Expert in organization design, operating model transformation and change management in manufacturing industries
- Organizational redesign and transformation
- Identification of core activities and processes
- Design of central support functions
- Change management (roadmap, sequencing, dependencies etc.)
- Engineering and (quantitative, performance–focused) manufacturing process expert
- Manufacturing performance analysis
- Productivity assessment, downstream–upstream activity analyses (Takt time etc.)
- Deep shop-floor understanding
- Lean, six–sigma
- Manufacturing operating model understanding (maturity, scalability, common–central processes, what works–does not, what radical change looks like)
- Autonomous Production–Repair Unit (APRUs)
- Value Stream Mapping (VA–NVA analysis)
- Quality control
- Common standards definitions
- Diagnostics and implementation methods
- Knowledge transmission and autonomy assessments
- Continuous improvement of processes: root cause analysis, problem–solving, new practice deployment
- Australian citizen
Start: Starting 30 August. Duration 8–weeks
Location: Australia Any necessary travel required by the client within Australia to be covered (and as allowed by current state government travel restrictions).
Rates: The daily rate will be negotiated with the consultant
Close date: No later than Monday 19 July 2021, 5pm AEST