This work involves streamlining a few existing ERP systems while replacing legacy systems with a world class ERP system for the Textile vertical. The vision is to have an “Agile ERP footprint” leading up to a “ONE ERP” state in a specific number of years.
The role should be one that can see through the entire 5-year road map of the Client’s ERP approach across all planned out roll-outs leading towards ONE ERP vision. It is a strategic role for the Client group.
The role may be based in Sri Lanka where the Client’s Digital Team resides although a UK based individual with the ability to travel internationally is also an option. It will be fully focused on ERP and the planned integration around Industry 4.0 systems and other related automation systems.
It will drive the 3 business models within the Client, through the ERP Pipeline and achieve 3 Business Blueprints which they can use for future roll-outs with minimum localisations.
In conjunction, this role needs to drive possible Business Process Re-engineering opportunities where the Client sees significant gaps between their processes & world-class or better processes perhaps suggested by the new ERP being implemented.
The role will oversee the roll-outs in Sri Lanka, Europe and East Asia regions in the first continuous run. Once the new ERP is stabilised and operational for a period of agreed timeline, the final phase of replacing other ERP systems to achieve ONE ERP vision will activated.
Working closely with the Project Management Office and the ERP Implementation technical team is crucial, while engaging with the business pillar heads and senior decision makers including the Steering Group, is mandatory. A close working relationship with the Client’s ERP vendors and partners is a must to ensure all aspects of factors that lead towards a Successful Delivery are well managed and monitored.
This is a Global role reporting directly to the Group Chief Digital and Transformation Officer with a dotted line to the Group Chief Finance Officer.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong grasp of the critical success factors for large scope ERP projects to be levered successfully.
- Experience and clinical expertise in listening to the “other parties”, problem analyses, understanding the context of the problem and transforming it to a “challenge”, 3rd Alternative approach to crafting solutions.
- Strong expertise in Risk assessment, risk profiling and addressing risks in a proactive manner.
- Articulation skills incorporating mindmaps and infographics with a strong command of the English language.
- Demonstrable experience in successful delivery of ERP systems preferably in Textile or Garment industry.
- Experience in delivering ERP systems in multiple geographies.
- Developing business applications roadmaps aligned with business challenges and vision.
- A Degree in Computer Science from a reputed university.
- An MBA in business and / or a CIMA Member (associate or fellow).
- Project Management or Change Management professional.
Start: Immediate start with a view to the project running for 5 years.
Rates: The daily rate to the consultant is £750-1,000, to be agreed based on experience and the work to date. There is an opportunity to convert to a full time employee with a salary package to be negotiated based on the experience of the project.
APT’s must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.