The successful accredited professional will be accountable for structuring and managing and leading one of a small number of major focused streams of work, which have been blueprinted at only a high level.
- The successful professional will have deep experience in project management and change management, and managing senior client executive interfaces. They will have a demonstrated track record of successfully managing large-scale programs.Ideally the accredited professional will have:
Skills and experience required:
- Significant experience (5+ years) as a management consultant or industry-focused program manager or program director experience
- Ability to manage across complex multi-SBU businesses within a very large retail banking environment
- Financial Services experience (a must)
- Merger integration program experience (a must)
- Technology and core banking platform integration experience preferred
Start: Starting immediately Duration: initial 6-9 month period
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily net rate range to the professional will be $1,750 to $2,000 depending on seniority and experience
Close date: No later than Monday 3rd April 2023, 12-noon AEST
APTs must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APTs and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.