- Plans, directs, and co-ordinates project schedules to manage and implement a complex programme schedule.
- Link capability integration into the achievement of program outcomes, and traceability from benefits to project outputs.
- Influence key stakeholders to enhance program delivery and outcomes.
- Provide analysis and advice to the Executive Director PDO in integration risks and issues.
Skills and experience required:
- NV1+ cleared FTE; Risk resource (with Capability experience desirable but not required)
- For any case studies the person is asked to provide details in their APT of case studies they have worked on
- Profile and CV
- Please provide reference
Start: Anticipated start date late July. Option for a staggered start in early August. Duration:6-month contract with a 6-month extension. Highly likely contract will be extended past this and other work will fall out of this engagement
Rates: Daily net rate for this role is commensurate with seniority $1,500 per day paid to the right professional.
Close date: No later than Monday 19 June 2023, 12-noon AEST
APTs must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APTs and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.