This panel will assist audit and assurance teams and will support an internal audit engagement for a general insurance company. (note currently at the RFP stage)
Play a pivotal role in a General Insurance client internal audit engagement. We are seeking experienced senior executives/subject matter experts with a strong background in General Insurance in Australia and possibly the Asia Pacific region to join our expert panel, and to provide insights to the client and support our execution team.
As a member of our expert panel, you will have a vital role in the internal audit professional team to help with planning and engagements covering monitoring controls, standards, governance practices, monitoring emerging risks,
across various functions within General Insurance, including Claims, Underwriting, Actuarial, and Reinsurance.
- Share your expertise by providing insights into industry trends and developments within the General Insurance sector.
- Identify key risk areas within the field and recommend measures to mitigate these risks.
- Provide guidance on typical processes, best practices, and control weaknesses within General Insurance operations.
- Assess system functionality and limitations to enhance the efficiency of our internal audit process.
- Collaborate with our internal audit team to develop strategies for risk management and compliance.
- Contribute to the development of audit plans and frameworks, taking into account your expert knowledge.
- Participate in audit reviews, drawing from your extensive industry experience to ensure compliance with regulatory
- Substantial senior expert/executive experience in the General Insurance sector, preferably with experience in both the Australian and/or Asia Pacific markets.
- In-depth knowledge of industry trends, key risk areas, and control practices within General Insurance.
- Strong understanding of typical processes and system functionality/limitations in the field.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the internal audit team.
- A passion for innovation, a sense of curiosity, and the motivation to make a significant impact to the project.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to the continuous improvement of the internal audit process
If you are an experienced General Insurance professional looking to leverage your expertise and support the execution of an audit, we invite you to apply and become an integral part of our expert panel.
Start: Start estimated between mid-Feb or early March 2024 and run for approximately 6 months
Location: Australia and possibly the Asia Pacific
We are open for the expert panel to work flexibly in relation to location and timing, so that this support role can be undertaken around existing commitments
Rates:The net rate for this role is $ 2,000 per day to the consultant
All panel members will be asked to contribute a minimum of 2.5 days of professional time, and depending on expertise and project needs, an order of magnitude more.
APT’s must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews. Please note that the net rate quoted is an ICG Affiliate rates available for ICG Members only. Any previously agreed and documented rates for candidates introduced to ICG via approved 3rd parties will be honoured.