Support a multi-stream risk transformation initiative. Working closely with the CRO and a talented client team across multi-dimensional streams including policy management framework, group insurances, risk strategic leadership, risk management framework, GRC platform, enterprise risk management, risk taxonomy, operational risk framework, technology risk, and risk assurance.
- Provide general leverage to the CRO (Leadership, team management, facilitation, hypothesis development, data collection, analysis, recommendation formulation, report development and presentation)
- Deliver implementable risk and assurance capabilities in accordance with current and expected regulatory standards and in alignment with the group risk framework and key strategic initiatives
- Manage a variable team comprising client resources, ICG resources, and interface closely with contracted branded consulting houses were appropriate
- Support the identification and sourcing of key additional capabilities required to deliver the risk plan
- Deep experience with operational risk, strategic risk, insurance risk and financial risk
- Intimate familiarity with all lines of risk, policy, risk frameworks, risk appetite, risk culture, risk maturity, GRC capability and Board Risk Committee reporting
- Branded consulting firm experience at partner or principal level welcome but not required.
- General manager or above responsibility in a financial services based risk team
- Responsibility for a team of professionals of at least 10 FTE
- Experience working with and around branded consulting firms
- Experience working with APRA and ASIC directly
- Experience reporting to a CRO and Board/Board risk committee
Start: As soon as practicable Duration: 6 months–possible extension and conversion to full time employment if desired by both parties
Rates: The net rate for this role is $2,450 day to the consultant
APT’s must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews. Please note that the net rate quoted is an ICG Affiliate rates available for ICG Members only. Any previously agreed and documented rates for candidates introduced to ICG via approved 3rd parties will be honoured.