Operational review of the specified steel manufacturing plant facility with a hands on, walk the floor approach, including interviews of a sample of junior personnel and capture of supporting photographic evidence for a short report.
- Brief description of site and processes carried on on-site vs off-site.
- Quality of manufacturing processes
- EH&S Overview
- Number of staff and employment practices (i.e. full time vs contractor, where are the staff from, accommodation on vs off-site)
- High level anti-slavery review
- Interview a few of the floor staff to verify all of the above
Skills and experience required
- Academic qualifications in operations
- 3-5+years’ experience as a professional management consultant (branded firm experience preferred) or 10 + years’ experience as a senior manager/general manager in manufacturing
- Exposure and experience to steel making
- Business level proficiency in English, written and verbal is mandatory.
Start: Immediate start, duration-1day of on the ground time plus report development time plus possibility of additional work as required.
Location: Foshan, China based
Rates: Daily rate to the consultant will be USD $1100, plus all travel expenses for a one-day site visit
Close date: No later than Wednesday 19 May 2021, 7pm AEST