Working directly with the CEO, COO and CTO of this rapidly growing fintech, you will review an existing gap analysis, prioritising uplift and gap closure to required documents. You will bring boilerplate templates and relevant samples from other clients you have worked with.
- Action and priority plan to close gaps and uplift identified documents.
- Sample gaps include: Data flows; Information Security policy objectives; security awareness training
- Sample uplifts include: Internal audit; Information security policy
- Rapid progress and delivery of drafts for review by COO and CEO
- Refined and polished documents ready for implementation and ultimately external review
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive ISO27001 documentation experience, and boilerplate library
- Engaging with senior executives to receive required inputs / data
- Self-starter, problem solver –someone who will be productive quickly and both get the outputs delivered on time but also show initiative in asking questions to get
- depth/breadth trade-offs right
- Writing skills
- Background in documentation, lending, law helpful but not essential
Start: Immediate, Duration 3 weeks
Rates: The daily rate to the consultant will be AUD $900 plus gst net
Close date: No later than Tuesday 28th February 2023, 12-Noon AEST
APTs must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APTs and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.