Consultant Gig #651
BAF Request 651 – HONG KONG/SINGAPORE – Insurance – Actuarial Professional (manager level)
Industry / Client
Insurance- ICG Channel Partner
Collaboration with an actuarial modelling software provider to address the needs for the new IFRS reporting standards.
- Actuarial professional (manager level) to consult client on their modelling software and engage in IFRS17“Insurance Contracts”
- Offer actuarial expertise in the development of clients modelling software
- Provide advisory and implementation services to the users of the modelling program.
- Complete training in the company’s software suite to better address the needs of the clients.
Skills and experience required
- Qualified or partially qualified Actuary under one of the International recognized actuarial societies with a minimum 5 years experience working as an actuary in an actuarial role;
- Extensive amount of working and people management experience in relevant actuarial and insurance areas;
- Extensive experience in or comfortable working with modelling and leading Actuarial and financial reporting software suites;
- Project management experience, organizational skills and ability to think innovatively;
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Case by case basis
- Location: Hong Kong and/or Singapore
- Rate: between HK$8,000 to HK$12,000 depending on the complexity of the project.
- Closes: 16/07/2019, 5pm AEST
To express your interest and confirm your availability, complete the form at: http://internalconsulting.com/applynow.
Ref: BAF 651: Insurance, Actuarial Professional, ICG Channel Partner, HK/SGPI