Consultant Gig #655
BAF Request 655 – NORTH AMERICA – Insurance – Actuarial Professional – Manager Level
Industry / Client
Insurance- Actuarial Professionals
- Collaboration with an actuarial modelling software provider to address the needs for the new IFRS reporting standards.
- Provide advisory and implementation services to the users of the modelling program as well as implement training of company’s software suite to better address the needs of clients.
- Financial reporting, embedded value or economic capital processes
- preparing and or conducting briefings and interfacing at all levels of management;
Skills and experience required
- Qualified or partially qualified Actuary under one of the International recognized actuarial societies with a minimum 5 years’ experience working as an actuary in an actuarial role;
- Extensive amount of working and people management experience in relevant actuarial and insurance areas;
- Extensive experience in or comfortable working with modelling and leading Actuarial and financial reporting software suites;
- Displayed initiative, autonomy and commitment to process improvements;
- Willingness to learn new things and a flexible mindset
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Case by case basis
- Location: North America (Various locations considered on case by case basis)
- Rate: Final amount to be negotiated depending on experience
- Closes: 8/08/2019, 5pm AEST
To express your interest and confirm your availability, complete the form at: http://internalconsulting.com/applynow.
You are welcome to share this information with other suitable candidates.
Ref: BAF 655: Finance, Actuarial Analyst (Manager Level), Actuarial Professionals, North America