Consultant Gig #657
BAF Request 657 – MELBOURNE – Private Sector – Data Envelopment Analysis Expert
Industry / Client
Private Sector – Government
- Data envelopment analyses for a project
- Conduct a series of data envelopment analyses to identify efficient frontiers and benchmark the performance of each entity. Candidate will also engage with stakeholders to explain the process undertaken, assumptions and limitations, and what the results mean
- Select the mix of inputs and outputs, based on data already collected by the project team, and document the rationale for selection
- Work with the project team to understand the objectives
- Document the process and the outcomes
Skills and experience required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in statistics / data science with a focus on productivity and benchmarking
- Experience working in public sector (preferred)
- Deep experience with data envelopment analysis
- Start Date: 13/08/2019
- Duration: 3 Weeks
- Location: Interstate and offshore candidates will be required to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
- Rate: Daily gross rate $1,250 – 1,750. Final amount to be negotiated
- Closes: 12/08/2019
To express your interest and confirm your availability, complete the form at: http://internalconsulting.com/applynow.
You are welcome to share this information with other suitable candidates.
If using Chrome, you will need to accept Cookies to make the system work
Ref: BAF 657: Private Sector, Date Envelopment Analysis Expert, Government, Melbourne