Our collaboration partner is looking for ICG accredited consultants to work with them on a global project to provide financial contract compliance services of the client’s media and advertising contract, locally to where the media agency’s offices are based.
The candidates will need to have experience of conducting these audits and bring an awareness of the importance of complying with Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements between the audit firm and the agency.
The ultimate objective of these audits is to identify areas of contractual non-compliance, cost recoveries and opportunities to improve contract management. The client is our collaboration partner and we must work under their management and brand, run out of the UK. The end client is the automotive business, with potentially more work elsewhere to follow.
- Qualified accountant
- Based in the countries where the work will take place and, therefore, speaking fluently the local language and understanding the culture, as well as fluency in written and spoken English
- Media contracting knowledge will be a real advantage, as will automotive sector familiarity
- Strong report writing skills – able to report in English but converse with the auditee agency in local language
- Contract compliance skills – specifically the financial side
- Start Date: July 2020
- Duration: Possibly ongoing
- Location: Japan
As a starting point we are looking for candidates based in Japan. The next stage will be Asia-Pac. This will be a drawdown facility with the chosen applicants getting first refusal.
- Travel: Travel and accommodation costs are to be discussed with the end client prior to any expenses being incurred.
- Rate: The final rate is being negotiated with the client and will depend on the level of experience, location and seniority of the applicants.
- Closes: 01/06/20, 5pm UK