Working with the ICG engagement lead, the client’s product, operations, risk, compliance and conduct functional teams, the senior consultant will be responsible for developing streamlined alternate approaches for onboarding and servicing card product customers.
Senior Consultant / Director
The successful professional will have likely performed similar tasks previously in a financial services organisation and/or have over 10-15 years of process redesign, current and target state development, and risk, compliance and conduct regulation understanding coupled with a history of delivery.
Due to the nature of the program, the successful candidate will have experience in various areas across the financial services cards and payments environments combined with superior stakeholder interviewing skills in complex organisations.
Specific experience in the following areas is required, with a referenceable track record of/proven expertise/leadership in:
- Australian financial services cards and payments space
- Risk, compliance and code of conduct understanding
- ability to work across a complex enterprise with numerous stakeholders
- attention to detail and the highest quality of execution
- highly developed issue and risk management skills
- advanced influencing and negotiating skill
- leadership and innovative strategic thinking
- controls and business processing skills
- strong understanding of level 1-2-3 risk framework, responsibilities, accountabilities, and reporting
- end-to-end product management responsibility development
- strong communications (oral and written) and interviewing skills
- customer first mindset
- retail banking product, service, and process expertise
- be a team player
- Start date: Starting mid/late July
- Duration: 3-month engagement.
- Location: Remote-based role engagement with candidates based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Potential requirement to be at client sites in NSW to complete existing process and procedure reviews. Travel within Australia to be covered (and as allowed by current state government travel restrictions).
- Rate:The net rate per week will be $4,500 and finalised with the client upon selection.
Closes: 13/07/20, 5pm AEST