The role is set at a principal level but could well suit a very senior job manager or junior partner looking for this type of opportunity.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have:
- Broad knowledge and exposure to retail financial services (credit preferred else in wealth management)
- Demonstrated success in managing and coaching a large team
- Expertise in performance management design and build
- A passion for data and analytics and generating insights
- Blueprinting and building capabilities
- A team player in a multifaceted complex organisation
- 4+ years in a premier branded consulting firm plus a similar amount of experience as a senior manager or executive
Start: The role can commence immediately or in a short period for the right candidate. Three months initial period with potential for extension if performance is outstanding and the right candidate isn’t found. There could also be potential for transition to a full time role, or a light retainer and hand over model to support a new full-time hire.
Location: Australia wide – a mix of onsite and remote arrangements will be supported with a slight preference for SYD or MEL as a home base but this is not essential for the right candidate
Rates: Daily rate for this role is commensurate with seniority and is set at $2350 a day paid to the right professional.