The main objective of this assignment is to support our strategic partner’s capabilities on the ground, where they do not have all the specific skills identified as necessary.
They are looking for an experienced Private Equity strategy consultant able to undertake for the board the following:
- A high-level due diligence of the PIF and its portfolio companies covering the following aspects
– Market attractiveness
– Management’s strategy and its alignment with the revised strategy approved by the Board 2018
– Key risks and opportunities
– Identification of asset specific strategic options
- Verification of integration, monetization, and spin-off opportunities against Board’s strategy
The PIFs focus is to localize technology in the country and commercialize outputs of R&D centres. Portfolio companies include Business Incubators and Accelerators, a Research Products Development Company, Engineering and Technology Services, Cyber investments, Energy investments, Advanced Water and Advanced Materials entities, as well as Robotics firms and a small investment in aeronautics. The successful professionals will have:
The consultant with have the following minimum requirements:
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in the PE industry in the sectors outlined above.
- Middle Eastern experience would be an advantage but PE experience essential
- Strong consulting and advisory skills, diagnosis and trouble-shooting skills.
- Leadership and communication skills.
Start: The consultant would be expected to complete the project within some 20-days of deployment. There might be follow up work post this phase.
Location: The assignment will be initially remote but once current travel restrictions are lifted, and should further work be sold candidates should expect to spend periods of time on location in the Middle East at the client’s premises.
Rates: For the chosen consultant the fee will be USD 30,000.
Close date: No later than COB Tuesday 13th April 2021 9pm UK time
We will review all APTs and select the best 3 applicants for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.