Working within the client’s product management team, the consultant will be responsible for day-to-day product operational management, pricing, and engagement with sales and customers.
This is a great opportunity for both highly experienced product managers to lead significant market change as well as assistant product managers looking to stretch and expand their capabilities and knowledge.
Payments Product Manager (Australia)
The successful professional will have experience in the Australian payments and banking market, product management fundamentals and analytics.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day core product management
- Engagement across sales, operations, compliance functions
- Key SME for products under management for internal and external (customer) stakeholders
- Lead/contribute to live programs of work
The candidate will also have:
- An ability to work across a fast-paced technology driven enterprise with balanced stakeholder engagement
- Attention to detail and the highest quality of execution
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong communications (oral and written) and interviewing skills
- Customer first mindset and team player
Start: Starting immediately, as a 3-6 month engagement with a potential to go full-time.
Location: Australia-based role. Any necessary travel required by the client within Australia to be covered (and as allowed by current state government travel restrictions).
Rates: The weekly rate to the consultant will be competitive and commensurate based on experience and fit
Close date: No later than Monday 13 September 2021, 5pm AEST