The RPA Specialist will be able to work closely with business stakeholders through completing consulting led RPA process assessments, will have experience in setting up the RPA CoE and will develop intelligent process automations using the leading RPA tools (UiPath Robotics) having experience in agile RPA delivery.
The Specialist would be working alongside a client to enable them to deliver and scale RPA solutions. If successful, you will play a critical role in the growth of the audit team and its RPA capability.
- Solid technical experience in an IT programming development environment with evidence of the ability to complete functional and technical designs, code, unit test and documentation.
- RPA Tool Certification. Either: UiPath Robotics Certified
- Practical experience using RPA /RDA tools.
- Responsible for architecture, design, build, test and deployment of the RPA solution
- Capable of playing a lead developer role and managing both onshore and offshore teams
- Contribute to solution documentation to support solution transition and maintenance, do effort estimation, Delivery planning, Software Quality Assurance
- Working on Support and Maintenance activities
- Use agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD) and work closely with the Business Analyst and functional experts
- Deliver on assigned responsibilities adhering to coding standards, policies and procedures
- Work within project schedule constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues
- Creating Handover Documentation
- Project management: disciplined in managing project scope, timeline and budget to meet deadlines
- Self-starter: self-directed and proactive in managing tasks and setting challenging targets to achieve client’s demands
- As we are consulting business, naturally we seek excellent communication skills;
- Ability to quickly understand customers’ business processes;
- Enthusiastic and unprompted attitude for implementing and developing new operation
- Knowledge of RPA and AI API’s
- Strong experience using software technologies such as .Net Framework, C# and VB scripts.
- Microsoft Certifications (Azure management exams, O365 exams, Power Platform M200 / M400 and Project exams) are highly desirable for this position.
- Strong, passionate knowledge of the Microsoft stack, including the Power Platform, Teams, SharePoint, Project Online/Server, Office 365 and familiarity with project management tools.