- Coordinate and manage automation projects – includes reporting and accountability of schedule, budget, project performance, and quality.
- Oversee and participate in project planning, estimating, scheduling, staffing, procurement, and execution of various projects
- Maintain and manage client relationship and expectations
- Manage and communicate project changes that may impact either budget or schedule
- Communicate and coordinate with multiple vendors or contractors on technical related project requirements
- Need to have the ability to manage several projects through the full project life cycle process
- Assist in the development and implementation of account and project strategies
- Provide ongoing customer insight and historical perspectives to support current project proposals
- Assist in preparation and development of project proposals and strategy
- Participate in proposal review meetings, site/department visits, and estimating efforts, as required in the development of the proposal
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience as a project engineer/project manager with control system projects or 7+ years of experience as a project engineer/project manager with control system projects
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision and be able to provide management oversight
- Supervision and coordination of project staff – technical, development and SME team members across functions
- Control system automation and familiarity with the various hardware/ software products and services employed for process control system projects
- Extensive knowledge of processes understanding and documentation and automation technology
- Microsoft Office Suite and appropriate computer software to manage projects. Agile methodology experience preferred.