Support a multi-stream project team, working with a General Manager tasked with building a plan to net zero emissions lending
- Provide global case study examples of best in class levers to achieve carbon reduction and decarbonisation by application
- Help the team create Australian relevant choice menus, with preliminary costings and pros and cons analysis
- Inject perspectives on the likely evolution of these solutions, their adoption curves and any impact on pricing and effectiveness given improvements in technology
Skills and experience required:
- Influencing people / engaging with teams to receive required inputs / data from colleagues
- Self-starter, problem solver, someone who will be productive quickly and both get the outputs delivered on time but also show initiative in asking probing questions.
- High-level power-point skills
- Financial services and Agri-sector banking experience (preferred not required)
Start: Next 2-4 weeks Duration, 3+ months
Rates: Daily rate to the consultant will be commensurate with their level of experience and seniority
Close date: No later than Monday 6th March 2023, 5pm AEST
APTs must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APTs and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.