In only its second year covering platforms, ICG received more than double the recommendations of some other network or platform-based firms.
ICG’s UK leadership team and all of its professionals are to be congratulated for this incredible result.
Please email Jonathan Mindell (jonathan.mindell@internalcons
ICG UK History:
- Opened in 2012
- Serves more than 50 clients regularly
- Serves some of the UK’ biggest companies, including National High Street retailers
- In 2020 merged with the highly regarded UK and Europe based customer experience boutique iCustomer
- In 2021 signed a major partnership with a leading global professional services firm to meet its need for agile professionals
In 2022 signed a partnership with the leading UK retail trade organisation
- In 2023, recognised by the Financial Times as a leading UK-based platform consulting firm
ICG London is a peer to our other major Hubs in Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, and Auckland.
ICG has deployed unbundled and bundled consulting solutions to clients in over 20 countries, including Japan, Mexico, Sweden, the UAE, and also international teams to match our client’s multi-domestic and global footprints.
If you are a consultant wishing to add virtual scale to your services and access leading client panels and collaborate with colleagues around the globe please contact your closest HUB via www.internalconsulting.com
If you are a client and wish to access consultants with an average of 10 years more consulting experience at a price point unmatched by the branded firms, either as individual SMEs or in specific agile teams matched to your needs, then contact your closest ICG HUB via www.internalconsulting.com
David Moloney, Founder ICG, on behalf of the Global ICG Partnership